Bryllan is a turn-key contract manufacturing organization (CMO) uniquely positioned to provide commercial capacity for a wide range of sterile injectable drug products in multiple delivery formats.
Our state-of-the-art facility located in Brighton, Michigan, provides over 178,000 square feet of, GMP manufacturing, and laboratory space, warehousing with DEA and cold and frozen storage.
A specifically designed aseptic production facility, offers the unique combination of enhanced sterility assurance and containment utilizing isolator technology integrated into highly engineered fill suites.
We provide filling solutions in a flexible operating platform to support commercial sterile capacity for a broad range of products, both for human and animal health, including:
- Standard liquid injectables
- Cytotoxic and potent compounds
- Live viruses and vaccines
- Antibodies and complex biologics
Bryllan offers a wide range of delivery formats in support of the various product types including
- Small vial
- Large vial
- Pre-filled syringes
- IV bags
We provide manufacturing services and support to drug products of various batch sizes and at any stage of their lifecycle: Clinical Trials (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3), Development Scale, and Commercial Scale.
Bryllan offers a full range of value-added services to support product development, commercialization and post market approval:
- Process development and small scale clinical and stability manufacturing
- Analytical methods development
- Product release services
- Regulatory affairs support
- Technical and formulation expertise
- Packaging development and finished retail packing
- Quality Control testing